Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Party

This week end I will be hosting my first ever Halloween party for my nieces and nephews. I recently moved into my new house which is sitting on over an acre in rural Buckeye. I have always wanted a large house on more property so I can host parties such as this. My brothers and sisters have always been the ones to have parties and I felt it was time that I did my share. I am looking forward to having the kids dress up in their costumes, bob for apples, carve pumpkins and roast hot dogs and marshmallows on a campfire. I am very excited and cannot wait for it to all come together.

I will keep you posted on how the party came out.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time! I din't think anyone had traditional Halloween parties anymore. I hope it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds super fun! I bet everyone in your family had a blast.

    ReplyDelete