Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Weekend

Just wanted to blog about what exciting things I did over the holiday weekend. I felt that I needed a much needed break from the Phoenix area so I jumped in my car and drove myself to San Diego. I got a hotel room on Coronado Island, settled myself on the beach, opened a nice cool beverage, and dug my school books out of the bag. Yes, sad but true. You see, I am currently taking 5 classess and it is apparent that if I want a vacation, my books have to travel with me. I am anticipating graduating in the Spring and I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

But not to fear, I ensured that I had plenty of "me" time in California. I saw the Midway ship, my homework, the Zoo, my homework, a few nightclubs, my homework, the beach, my homework, romantic dinners, my homework.............

I hope you all had an enjoyable long weekend.

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment